It’s more common than you think. It’s not just for porn stars or gay men; it’s for ANY man who enjoys feeling clean. The problem: they – men, that is - draw the line at talking about it. But vanity is not just a woman’s arena. Men – intelligent men – are just as vulnerable to what their partner(s) think about them in intimate settings.
As a rule, men see pubic hair as part of what separates the men from the boys. It’s the bramble of their masculinity, the hairful of evidence they have journeyed through the rite of passage beginning with puberty and growing from there. In many ways, that’s true! In fact, man’s pubic hair is his mojo-rator, the litmus store of pheromones which, in layman terms, represents his basic scent and appeal.
Now…shaving/trimming/weed whacking doesn’t make him less of a ‘man.’ In fact, it can make him more AND his partner grateful enough to show appreciation without teeth flossing. Without doubt, it will make your lover more inclined to play with either hands or mouth.
A little hedge action does wonders.
Now if your man looks like this...Houston, we have a problem!
Michael Phelps obviously has taken the BARE way out.
And yes, the question begs to be asked:
Q: How many BJs does a man want?
A: I’ll have another, please!
The word 'cock' is short for 'watercock," the spigot of a barrel, bears a striking resemblance to you-know-what.
*From Ralph Keyes, author of Euphemania: Our Love Affair with Euphemisms (Little, Brown).
Trim and Mmm!: This is the very least he can do. Using a clean scissors or moustache trimmer, trim around the base of the penis carefully. Gives new meaning to having him by the short hairs.
Basic Mankini: This eliminates hair on the legs below the edge of his tightie-whities. Best bet: do it while underwear is on; can be done with simple shaving or waxing.
Leg Mankini: A trim of hair from where his briefs might rest on your thighs. Best bet: do it while briefs are on; can be done with simple shaving or waxing.
Brazilian: This is, in effect, very much like a similar concept to a man using a hand-vac on his car. It’s a clean sweep that eliminates hair from everywhere but his legs and above his penis. Best bet: Wax by a professional.
Wedge: A Brazilian plus that eliminates some of the hair above the penis shaft, leaving a small wedge. Wax by a professional.
Landing strip: Just like on the gals, take away all the hair and leave a small landing strip above the shaft of the penis. Wax by a professional.
- Do it after a warm bath when the hair is softer and his skin is damp.
- First, trim the weeds. You can use a comb and scissors, regular hair clippers, or men’s body groomers such as Philips Norelco BG 2030.
- Be sure to calm him with your voice and praise him with your touch.
- Douse hair with a hair conditioner and then apply a shaving cream. A good one is Brave Shave by a company called Brave Soldier ($15.00) – a little goes – forgive the pun – a long way.
- Use a new razor with a sharp blade and a steady hand – and not the same one used on his face. Only shave skin, not genitals.
- Stretch skin tightly and shave with long and smooth strokes upward, in the direction of hair growth to prevent ingrown hairs. Tip: Unlike women, men’s pubic hair grows upward to his navel. Rinse and repeat.
- Then do another pass in the opposite direction. When done, rinse and pat him dry with a clean towel then rub a light lotion on the skin. You can apply something like Tendskin for reduce ingrown hairs immediately but DON’T use anything like after-shave or the sort, unless you want him to whimper for his mama.
- If he gets the itchies, some Cortisone will help.
- Use a clipper with a guard to trim hair short on genitals, don't use the razor.
THE ROOT OF THE MATTER
Men usually shave/trim/weed whack for cosmetic reasons – it feels cleaner especially for those athletically inclined.
It reduces sweat accumulation and the smell (not scent) that comes along with it. In other words, you won’t have to consider a ‘not on your life’ stance with your man after the day’s workout.
A smooth scrotum is a green light for erotic foreplay.
It enhances sexual feeling as less hair translates into more sensitivity.
Of course, there’s the added benefit that male pubic hair maintenance can only aid in the ‘size does matter’ debate. So whether he's Small, Medium or Oh-My-God-Is-That-All-For-Me category, there’s always room for – ahem – improvement.
Even if your man is not ‘large and in charge,’ he can be. Think about it, when pubic hair covers the base of the shaft, it visually makes said shaft appear short(er). Note: studies have shown there is a direct correlation between less hair and higher Yum Factor!
Shaving is, by far, the most common but it does require regular maintenance.
A tip: Offer to do it for him. Much foreplay can be wrought by venturing into the wilds of the jungle and follow these tips.
As with women, there are countless variations for men. Now, we’re not talking about taking it ALL off, but if that is his desire, bare is fair. Here are the options:
Happy Trail Highway Cut courtesy of Colby!
All about Money
Free Financial Literacy Website
Help Support this website!
Buy American Karma. Paperback or Kindle. Just click on the book.